Monday, May 19, 2014

What I'm listening to right now...



In Austin it has been rainy the past few days... and it never rains!!! I totally wasn't used to it and it put me in such a yucky mood.

What always makes me feel better in those situations? MUSIC!

I found an awwwwesome playlist on spotify for doing just what is says! It's the Mood Booster playlist

From Spotify

My favorite tracks included:
- All of Me by John Legend
- Happy by Pharrell
- Electric Feel by MGMT
-Burn by Ellie Goulding
- Hey Ya! OutKast (I'm so pumped they're coming to ACL 2014)
- Paradise by Coldplay
- Home by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros
- Some Nights By Fun.
- Ho Hey by The Lumineers



All of these songs just put me in a good mood. I think its awesome that spotify puts them all together for me in a playlist! And if you follow the playlist then its in your column of playlists and whenever spotify adds to it your playlist updates with the new songs too.




Till next time!
Allie



No comments:

Post a Comment